You've Got Her In Your Pocket You've Got Her In Your Pocket

I must say I enjoyed this

The high notes on the vocals are a little squeeky, but I have that same problem myself. For singing so lightly your voice has a lot of volume to it. Your voice seemed to get better as the song went. Maybe you should have did a second take of it to clear up the vocals.

But thats all nitpicking really. The singing great overall, and the playing was very crisp and clear. You did fall out of time in a few places time, with a few minor hiccups toward the end. But no big deal. Jack White does the same thing on a White Stripes album.

This is an awesome song to cover. And you pulled it off magnificently. Might I suggest 'As Ugly As I Seem'? I think you could kick that song's ass too. Keep up the awesome work man!

Black Friday (metal) Black Friday (metal)

3 1/2 minutes of pure intensity

Deeeeaaamn man, that was heavy. I liked how the song was a constant build. It just got heavier and heavier, till my cat finally jumped off my subwoofer and went back to sleep in the corner. And it takes some effort to scare my cat away from the sub. The lyrics are very clear, dispite being dark. Quick question, what kind of microphone do you use? The piano loop was killer. It seemed weird at first to hear in a death metal song, but it blew me away. This is some actual kick ass death metal, and I'm not usually a fan. Excellent work!

kensmalts responds:

Thanks... yeah I wanted to try something new by putting piano not with a melodic song but with a brutal one... in fact the more mellow part of the song is the only part without piano... just wanted to experiment. thanks for the review.

NGS - One and Only NGS - One and Only

Nice and short

I would say you could expand on it, but to be honest, it doesn't need to be. This is a fine piano solo. Very well played.

JesusSaves responds:

Thanx!

Khuskan: Exaggerate Extended Khuskan: Exaggerate Extended

Ecstasy pill approved!

It sounds like Mega Man, Daft Punk and DJ Sasha got into a nasty car accident, and there wasn't enough parts left to save anyone so the doctors stitched up what was left and called it Exaggerate. The synths may be a little overpowered, cause it was drowning out the bass on my speakers, and I have a 120 watt subwoofer. But thats all I really have to complain about. This is quality work. Just slap some female vocals on it and it'll be amazing.

Khuskan responds:

For the record, there WILL BE ONE FINAL SUPERVERSION somtime within the next few days, using a few of the tricks I have left up my sleave...

I'm going to have a fiddle with the bass EQ. I coudnt exactly test it properly, just with my headphones on t be honest, so i'll have to plug my sub in to see what sort of projection I get.

Oh yeah, and next version WILL have female vocals :D. No joke.

6 in a Row 6 in a Row

Nice and perverse as it should be

So whens the album coming out? This has got to get radio play on the top 40 stations. Nice rhymes, awesome lyrics, mass hilarity. I've got nothing real bad to say about this, 'cept the midrange is a little on the treble side. We've waited too long for you to drop this track, and I'm not disappointed at all. Good work, and keep reaching for that rainbow.

A Good Laugh A Good Laugh

Like something you'd find in a blender

First off, the quality is too low. With that said, the higher end is too static-y. The song itself is on the short side, and it doesn't get realized before it quits. It starts off a bit weird and disorganized, but then expands to become better. There are some good ideas here, but its too many things at once for me. Though the ending was unexpected and quite good, it just came too fast. I'd suggest expanding this idea, and possibly remastering the original mix to clean the audio quality up.

EKublai responds:

There's a problem with the server you didn't actually hear the whole thing

Starfox - Corneria Metalized Starfox - Corneria Metalized

Holy Shit!

Thats some heavy riffery you got there. The original was already rockin' to begin with, but damn, you just destroyed it, scattered parts all over the ground, and lit it on fire. The beginning was a bit disorganized, but after that it was gravy. And may I never use the word 'gravy' as an adjective ever again. If you ever feel compelled to do any more music from Star Fox you have my best wishes, damn that'd be awesome. Excellent work man!

GoreBastard responds:

Thanks, yeah remember the music from the moon level (the one with that big gay spider boss thing), that had awesome music too, so who knows... maybe...

PaNdOrA-Survive (a small rap) PaNdOrA-Survive (a small rap)

Damn good loop

OMG 5 entire seconds of eargasming! This is a sweet loop, one of the best I've heard on Newgrounds. Problem is Newgrounds doesn't seem to like loops too much. So this will probably get passed up by people looking for full songs to throw onto their stick figure flash. Oh well, they won't know what they are missing. If the loop were a bit smoother at the end this would be perfect. Good use of the piano sample, it fit the d and b very well. Fresh sounding and clear, I got no problems with this, nice work!

Pandora-Tranquil responds:

lol thanks, its crazy, i threw this together in like 1 minute, yet it seems more complete then some of my full songs lol.

maybe i jus found a new approach to music, make a good loop, then take it apart and make it longer and use the different parts as a whole song.... sounds good to me maybe ill try it!

and i can blame you if it turns out good! lol thx for the review and the random inspiration

kefka dancing mad part 1 kefka dancing mad part 1

Wow.

I'm amazed you'd try to take this on, and keep it at the origianls length. This will be about as close as I'll ever be to hear the full track orchestrated I suppose. I'll definately e-mail you for the full 20 minute track here. This just kinda ends. Which makes me very sad inside. But its Newgrounds, what are ya gonna do. If the rest of the track keeps up the same way this did, then all I can say is wow. And again wow. No problems here, damn good cover.

Chronamut responds:

asdly that song dont exist no more - except maybe on some cd i burned - the end tempoed up too much and thus all the instruments died - and that was the best part - so i failed. Well, actually, fl studio failed - it couldnt keep up.

I'm sorry.

-shawn-

FF3(6) - Kefka's Hell Kitchen FF3(6) - Kefka's Hell Kitchen

Brings back memories

Wow. I can't believe someone actually remixed this. I gotta give you props on that alone. And you remixed it well. The samples are clear, and the instrumenst are all in the right place. And its got great depth, much better than the old soundboard version. I liked the FF6 soundtrack so much I bought it myself, too bad you weren't around then to remix the tunes before I plunked down $60 for it... I'd kinda like to hear you attempt to remix the entire battle with Kefka, that'd be something... but very nice remix you made here!

Chronamut responds:

I did remix the entire battle with kefka - the song was 17 mins long. I submitted the first part on line my first or second page - sadly the song crased near the end - but yes it was quite something...

Im glad you liked this song! Its been neglected forquite sometimes and ppl dont seem to get that its NOT from the tower of fanatics but from the epic battle in kefka's tower in the end.

thanks for the review!